Device's time

DJON0316

21 Jan, 2012 09:40 PM

Hi!
Please help me, i get an error: "It appears as thoughh your device's time is set incorrectly. Please check your timezone, date and time".
My time and date is correct, what's wrong?
If i click "ok", next error appears:"There was an error with your account. Please add it again to send links."

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Paddy Foran on 21 Jan, 2012 09:54 PM

Hi,

If you see that message, it's because we checked with our server and verified your device time is incorrect. Usually this means the device's time zone is incorrectly set, and so it looks like the correct time, but when translated into locale-agnostic time, it's wrong. Check your timezone settings. :)

Thanks,
    Paddy

2. 2 Posted by DJON0316 on 21 Jan, 2012 10:47 PM

Ou, support is really quick:)
    DAmn http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/headbashwall.gif , Who can think about this, i even didn't noticed that the timezone is really wrong, it was +00:00. When i set up the "date and time" earlier, i just set my time.
    The app is start working after i set checkbox in "automatic", but then i need to allow the permission to my google account throught my phone, but i did it on PC, it is as it should be?

Offtop. Is my english very bad?:)

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Paddy Foran on 22 Jan, 2012 07:26 PM

Glad it's working now.

Yes, you will have to grant access to your Google account for every device you log in through. We just use your Google account to identify you--we don't touch any of your information.

Your English is better than my... well, any other language besides English. :)

4. 4 Posted by DJON0316 on 28 Jan, 2012 09:20 AM

Oh, Sorry. I forget to say Thank you for your help and app. It very usefull.

5. 5 Posted by Tim Midgett on 26 Nov, 2015 03:30 PM

I'm getting the same error, but my date and time are absolutely correct.

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Paddy Foran on 26 Nov, 2015 05:24 PM

This error should never happen anymore. Make sure you've updated to version 3.0 :)

7. 7 Posted by Tim Midgett on 26 Nov, 2015 07:03 PM

I was current. I had to uninstall and reinstall both the chrome extension and my android app. It seems to work now.

8. 8 Posted by oak.man.89 on 26 Nov, 2015 08:50 PM

I think this went to the wrong person I only use apple products

Sent from my iPhone

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Paddy Foran on 26 Nov, 2015 10:35 PM

Tim: sorry for the hassle! Glad it's now working.

oak.man.89: sorry about that. No idea how it happened, our help site software takes care of sending emails.

This shouldn't be an issue anymore, so I'll close the thread. If anyone sees it again, feel free to open a new thread.

10. Paddy Foran closed this discussion on 26 Nov, 2015 10:35 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac